At Sofistic we are delighted to announce that the security operations center Sofistic’s SOC has recently achieved to be recognized as a member of FIRST, the international association that lists the most relevant cybersecurity incident response teams (CSIRTs, CERTs) from around the world.
The main purpose of FIRST (Forum for International Incident Response and Security Teams) is to create an environment of coordination between teams with the aim of improving communication and providing access to best practice tools and resources against cyber-attacks. The organization started in 1990 and today it already highlights the work of more than 650 teams in a hundred countries.
What does FIRST membership involve?
This certification recognizes the quality of Sofistic’s SOC as a security center specialized in critical sectors, a recognition that allows to open collaboration channels with teams all over the world.
Main features of Sofistic’s SOC
After more than 10 years providing cybersecurity services internationally for governments, public entities, banks, critical services and all types of companies, Sofistic’s multidisciplinary team of auditors and SOC consultants has the necessary experience to detect and respond to any type of attack (from the simplest to the most advanced), providing an excellent quality service in any type of environment.
Avoid alert fatigue
• The technology utilized manages to classify cyberattacks in an efficient way using artificial intelligence to avoid alert fatigue and allow analysts to focus on complex cyberattacks.
• The most common cyber-attacks are carefully studied to automate the response in these very specific cases and continuously improve the service..
• In Sofistic’s SOC, 90% of incidents are detected by Artificial Intelligence, allowing analysts to focus on: prevention, visibility and awareness.
Experienced and certified team
• Analysts specialize in both defensive and offensive cybersecurity, which gives them a unique point of view to understand attackers that other defensive analysts may not be able toachieve.
• The technology uses behavioral analytics to not only detect attacks that are already classified, but also 0-day threats.
• In Sofistic we perform a real Threat Hunting, we go beyond the typical indicators of compromise and threat feeds, we also perform a proactive investigation and detection, with autonomous response and machine learning.
• ISO 27001-certified SOC, ENS and staff with a wide range of certifications.
SOC distributed over two continents (follow the sun)
The location of Sofistic’s SOC on two continents thanks to the centers in Panama and Spain allows us to offer the best service in any situation:
• 24/7 service with greater efficiency, avoiding night shifts with low productivity.
• Highly efficient service by minimizing all types of risks such as meteorological, catastrophes, massive attacks, etc.
• Close contact with CSIRTs / CERTs depending on the location of the incident.
Exabeam recognizes Sofistic's background and growth in cybersecurity In the dynamic world of cybersecurity, distinction and recognition are not only a reflection of past achievements, but a promise of what is about to come. That's why we are proud to have been...
After obtaining Microsoft solutions Partner Modern Work, Sofistic has recently obtained the Microsoft Solutions Partner Security certification, demonstrating the successful adaptation to the new requirements established by the technological giant. One of the first...