In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce ( from now on, LSSI), we inform you that the owner of the website “www.sofistic.com” (from now on, THE WEBSITE) is the entity SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A. ( from now on, CUATROOCHENTA). Its identification data are provided below:
SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A.
Address Permanent Establishment: Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (EdificioEspaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain).
Registration Data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Castelló de la Plana, Tomo 1578, Folio 218, Hoja CS-33663, registration 1ª.
Web contact email: email@example.com.
Activity: Integral development services of applications for smartphones and tablets, and advanced custom programming to improve work processes.
Access to THE WEBSITE gives you the status of USER and implies full and entire acceptance without reservation of all the conditions established in this LEGAL NOTICE. These conditions are in order to regulate both the provision of information and the possible business relationships that, if necessary, arise between CUATROOCHENTA and users of THE WEBSITE.
If the USER decides to use any of the services managed by THE WEBSITE, he/she must expressly and previously accept all the terms and conditions included in this LEGAL NOTICE and in the PRIVACY and COOKIES policies, so if the USER doesn’t agree with each and every one of the established conditions, he/she must abstain from using THE WEBSITE.
There are conditions in this LEGAL NOTICE that refer to the use of a particular service, and affect only and exclusively to the relationship established between CUATROOCHENTA and the USERS of such services, not affecting the rest of the users of the page that do not register in them. The fact of accepting service conditions at the time of formalizing the USER’s registration doesn’t imply the assumption of any obligation at that moment. These obligations will not come into effect until the USER decides to effectively use the service offered on THE WEBSITE.
CUATROOCHENTA reserves the rights to modify or update all or part of the content of this LEGAL NOTICE, taking into account any changes in legislation and applicable regulations. Each new version of the LEGAL NOTICE shall be effective as of the date of its publication on THE WEBSITE. The USER must review its contents each time he/she accesses the WEBSITE. If the USER does not agree with any change that may occur, please do not use THE WEBSITE.
Electronic links to THE WEBSITE are allowed as long as they do not alter, falsify, limit or modify in any way the content or presentation of the pages that make up THE WEBSITE as they have been designed by CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA assumes no responsibility for the content of third party websites to which THE WEBSITE establishes links. If at any time there is evidence of the unlawfulness of all or part of its content, the link established to that website will be automatically removed.
Responsibility of CUATROOCHENTA
CUATROOCHENTA will respond for damages that the USER may suffer as a result of the use of THE WEBSITE, provided that such damages are directly attributable to a fraudulent or negligent action of CUATROOCHENTA, and in the USER’s action there was no fault or negligence. In any case, there will be no fraudulent or negligent action on the part of CUATROOCHENTA when it proves that it has complied with the legally established demands and requirements and the other care and diligence required by the nature of the service provided.
The services of the information society offered on THE WEBSITE and not subject to prior contracting are provided to the USER without the requirement of any consideration whatsoever. They only entail for the USER the obligation to comply with the rules of use established in this LEGAL NOTICE. CUATROOCHENTA does not undertake, therefore, to comply with certain levels of availability of THE WEBSITE or to adopt specific security measures. Likewise, CUATROOCHENTA may suspend, withdraw or cancel partially or totally the services not subject to contracting at any time and without prior notice. In the event of such cancellation, it will not affect the services that are subject to previous contracting, which will continue their course according to what has been agreed with said USERS.
The Internet connection necessary to access THE WEBSITE is in no case provided by CUATROOCHENTA, being the responsibility of the USER. The USER is informed that communications through open networks are not secure. It is the responsibility of the USER to adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these risks and avoid damage to their equipment, loss of data or theft of confidential information. For this purpose, it is recommended to have updated systems for detecting malicious software, as well as to have updated security patches for the browser used to access THE WEBSITE.
Obligations of the USER
The USER is obligated to comply with the conditions established in this LEGAL NOTICE, as well as, if applicable, the particular conditions that may be applicable to the services or products requested through THE WEBSITE. In addition, the USER is obligated to act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service enjoyed, refraining from using THE WEBSITE in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the property or rights of CUATROOCHENTA, its suppliers, other users or, in general, any third party.
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligations assumed by the USER in general established in the previous section, the USER is obliged in its use of THE WEBSITE, as well as in the provision of services managed through the same, to:
1.- In the event of registration, the user is obliged to provide truthfully the requested data and to keep them updated.
2.- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from THE WEBSITE, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of others.
3.- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through THE WEBSITE any software, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to THE WEBSITE, to any of the services managed, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of CUATROOCHENTA, of any user, of CUATROOCHENTA’s suppliers, or in general, of any third party.
4.- In the case of registering for the use of any service or requesting any product, you agree to properly guard the “username” or “email address” and “password” that are provided for use as a means of identification and enabling access to such services, pledging not to transfer its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may result from improper use of them. Also undertakes to notify CUATROOCHENTA as soon as possible, its loss or theft, or the mere suspicion of its use by a third party.
5.- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through THE WEBSITE, nor to use the contents or information obtained through the same to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose.
6.- Not to use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of THE WEBSITE, or in the use of any of the services offered therein, including the use of passwords or access codes of other users.
7.- Not to use, destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of CUATROOCHENTA, its suppliers or third parties.
8.- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through THE WEBSITE any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or intimate, personal or confidential information of third parties, or in general any data of which it does not hold, in accordance with current legislation, the right to make it available to a third party.
For any necessary communication between CUATROOCHENTA and the USERS, the latter should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by traditional mail to the following address Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castelló (Spain).
CUATROOCHENTA informs the USER that for the computation of all deadlines specified in working days within THE WEBSITE, Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays, as well as local holidays that are set annually for the town of Castelló de la Plana (Spain) will be excluded.
The communications from CUATROOCHENTA to the USER will be made according to the data provided by the USER when registering in THE WEBSITE, or in its case, by the address that appears in the last written communication addressed by the USER.
The USER expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of THE WEBSITE, and/or the contracting of the services offered therein, the use of e-mail as a valid procedure for the remission of such communications. Likewise, the USER accepts as a valid means of communication the advertisements posted directly on THE WEBSITE.
All content on THE WEBSITE, text, images, photographs, logos, source codes, selection and presentation of the materials included therein, as well as its structure and design, are subject to intellectual property rights belonging to the owner of THE WEBSITE, or its use has been authorized with limitations by their owners, so it is strictly prohibited the total or partial reproduction, public communication, modification, transformation, copying, distribution, or any other form of exploitation and manipulation of such elements. No USER may carry out these actions without the prior written authorization of CUATROOCHENTA and, where appropriate, of the holders of such rights.
Disclaimer of Liability
CUATROOCHENTA is not responsible for the improper use that the USER makes of the contents of THE WEBSITE, reserving the right to update, modify, preserve, delete, or prevent access to any content that appears on the same, or to close it without notice.
CUATROOCHENTA will not be responsible for possible damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by external causes; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, in the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA shall not be liable for the infringements committed by the USER that infringe the rights of another user of THE WEBSITE or third parties, affecting copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other industrial or intellectual property rights.
Responsible Entity: SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A.
Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I
(Edificio Espaitec II)
12071 – Castelló (Spain).
You can contact Cuatroochenta’s Data Protection Delegate through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Purposes: The generic purpose of the treatment is the management of communication and relationship with the USERS of the WEBSITE. You can consult in more detail the possible specific purposes in the Additional Information.
Legitimation of Processing: Consent or request for quotation and/or information by the user.
Exercising your rights: Users may exercise their rights by sending their request accompanied by their National Identity Card or a legally valid document that proves their identity, addressed to SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A, Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castelló (Spain), specifying the right they wish to exercise, or by sending the same information and documentation by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
In CUATROOCHENTA process the information you provide through the various forms or contact addresses expressed on the WEB in order to manage the delivery of the information you request or manage the registration or subscription to receive any service.
The USER is informed that CUATROOCHENTA may process the personal data provided to us through the online forms, or contact addresses indicated, for the purposes specified below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- To channel the information requests made through the contact forms of THE WEBSITE.
- Send quotations requested through the forms or contact addresses indicated on THE WEBSITE.
- Periodically send press releases to USERS who have requested registration for this service by filling out the form provided for this purpose on THE WEBSITE.
- Periodic sending of newsletters to USERS who have requested registration for this service by filling out the form provided for this purpose on THE WEBSITE.
- Inclusion in CUATROOCHENTA’s personnel selection processes that best suit your profile with respect to those USERS who have sent us their curriculum through the means indicated on THE WEBSITE.
What is the legitimacy on which CUATROOCHENTA bases the processing of your data?
We base our legitimacy on the free and voluntary contribution of the USER of their contact information in order to attend any of the requests indicated in the previous section.
In each communication we send you, CUATROOCHENTA will remind you how to revoke your consent with effect from the time you exercise it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the proper provision of the requested service, as well as to meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
With respect to requests for information or budgets, we will keep the data for the time necessary to meet their requests and will be deleted after one year from the last communication.
The data of USERS who have signed up for any service (newsletter, press releases, etc.), until they unsubscribe from them.
The data provided by USERS who have sent their curriculum vitae to our Human Resources Department will be kept for the purpose indicated in the previous section, for two years from the receipt of the last curriculum vitae. It is recommended to update the information periodically if they want to continue participating in the personnel selection processes carried out by CUATROOCHENTA beyond that period.
To whom will we give your data?
CUATROOCHENTA may make assignments or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with current legislation at all times and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as the State Security Forces and Corps and the Judiciary.
What rights do you have as a data owner?
As the owner of the data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access. USERS have the right to obtain from CUATROOCHENTA information about whether personal data concerning them are being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification. USERS have the right to have CUATROOCHENTA rectify their personal data in case they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion. USERS have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the legally provided circumstances occur.
- Right to limitation of processing. USERS have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that should correspond in each case are not applied to them, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the DPGR.
- Right to portability. USERS have the right to receive personal data concerning them in a structured format, provided that such data concerns only the user and has been provided by the user.
You also have the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by writing to the address of its permanent establishment, located at Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castelló (Spain), or if you prefer, by sending your request from the email address you provided when registering on THE WEBSITE to: email@example.com.
You can access models, forms and more information available for the exercise of your rights on the website of the national supervisory authority, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency).: www.aepd.es.
The relationships established between CUATROOCHENTA and the USER through THE WEBSITE shall be subject to Spanish law, except in those cases in which, as a consumer, other more advantageous provisions of mandatory application to the USER are applicable.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies allow the website to recognize the user’s browser. Therefore, cookies are generally used to remember the options that the user has chosen (for example, to remember the language you use) or to recognize users who frequent the website. Any user can modify or refuse a cookie. In the latter case, CUATROOCHENTA warns that the speed and quality of service may decrease.
What kind of cookies do we use?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated: According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies de personalización: Son aquéllas que permiten al usuario acceder al servicio con algunas características de carácter general predefinidas en función de una serie de criterios en el terminal del usuario, como por ejemplo el idioma, el tipo de navegador a través del cual accede al servicio, la configuración regional desde donde accede al servicio, etc.
- Analytics Cookies: They are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:They are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
How to manage cookies on your computer: disabling and deleting cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, instructions can be found in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-us/help/17442
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
For more information about Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
For more information about Firefox click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
Through your browser, you can also view the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the contents. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it often has no meaning beyond the web page that wrote it.
Advantages of using cookies
- Facilitates user navigation on the Website and access to the different services offered.
- It prevents the user from configuring the predefined general features each time he/she accesses the Website.
- It helps to improve the operation and services provided through the Website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the cookies installed.
For more information on deleting and managing cookies, visit http://www.aboutcookies.org or click on “Help” in the browser menu.
About this document
For more information about cookies and how to delete or manage them visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
These lists will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered on the website change or evolve. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not include all cookies, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those already recorded in the following reference tables.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and third-party cookies and allow us to store and access information related to language, type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to track and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.